nedjelja, 1. siječnja 2012.

The Last Morning Star




Give me another life before I die.
In the effort to live
This life so far has passed without living,
Going by in endless ponderings
Without fulfilling my intents.
Day after day, I have been broken,
Sometimes by circumstances,
Sometimes by my state of mind.
Agreeing to the persuasions of convenience
I have often turned my face from voiceless truths.
All my individuality has gone,
My mind has not created me.
Take back this silk, these gems, this clothing,
And give me a mirror.
Give me another life before I die,
Give me a mirror so that I can see myself
Without veils.
Give me courage, so that I can write exactly as I see,
Not just compose life's epic with dew-washed lyrics.
Whenever smelted steel challenges me
I must not turn my back and hide.
Give me the strength to say what is,
Give me the strength to know what is,
Give me the strength to live what is.
Enough of falsehood!
Take back this silk, these gems, this clothing.
Give me a mirror so that I can see myself,
So I do not run away or turn my back to save myself,
So I do not escape.
I have written many false poems, but I shall write no more.
I will not compose life's epic with dew-washed lyrics.

Talks on the enlightened woman mystic Daya
"The Last Morning Star"
Osho

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar